loved

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ertgdf

(updated from Wordpress.com)


Fcuk blogger.com
Blogger is giving me problems! stupid hell bodoh nye blogger. iv tried updating my blog a few times already. switched on and off my laptop but still, no changes. wth! so i tried logging in to my livejournal to post there but i forgot my password. stupid addah. so here i am, updating it here for the meantime kay loves?
updates from Saturday – Tuesday 21/09


Sat & Sun worked till my legs can drop out anytime, anywhere. Hubby worked his ass out like crazy. Shaq, worst! laughed during working time. ass her! overall work was fine(:


Monday was Yfa’s 18th birthday. me and Shaq planned to treat her ice-creams at Swensens. Atikah tagged along too.we had fun laughing out asses off fighting over scoops of ice-creams on the bigbig bowl. crazy us! everything went on fine and back to Khatib to meet hubby.


Today (Tuesday) was pathetic i say. fasting? not. iv to stop fasting half way tru cause i had my ****** just now. yaa, fcuk it. i know right. was damn horrible feeling i tell you!


Hubby is always disturbing me on the phone. can cry you know! Hubby so bad! mane laa aku ta geram ngan die. Hubby, Hubby… love you laa!
alright people. i need to stop here. night!