loved

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

saye love die :D

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayang you!



i was bored in class during BEO so i snap pictures. school was fun today. so much of laughters in class. i can manage with my POA and BPF. phew' that's about it.






After school (: hubby SNORED! he reached khatib earlier cause he ended his class at 2pm. headed down with Shaq right after school to meet hubby. guess what? he was happily sleeping on his bag snoring and? i think i wont type it here. you know i know :D Shaq was with us till 5+ and bob came. Hubby coached me with my hmwk, hee! thank you(: after which they bought food cause i was complaining i was hungry the whole time. they destroyed my hair! half of my tub of wax was gone thanks too my two sayangs. whole head was full with wax. my gdness! then we took pictures and back home(: ily hubby!

quitting soon? When?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home