loved

Friday, July 10, 2009

i miss web-caming sessions with you

Hello World





i dont like today. why? cannot eat for the whole day not even in school. hv to pay back all my days for last year's fasting mnth. im left ith 6days to go. gaahhhhhhh. came in late for lessons today. woke up round 830am. i did woke up abit early today then i slept till 830am. rest of school hrs as fine. after school headed back straight and SLEPT till 5pm. mummy woke me up cause both mummy and mama couldn't figure out bout the Internet connection thing. gaah' disturb my goodgood sleep only. haa! mum came back from her check-ups round 4+. talked bout alot of things with mummy. sigh' i really hope mama's gonna be fine. checked time it as almost for break time. ate maggie since mum as not well to cook today. and shit! i forget where i put my CD installation for my webcam. dammit! alright people, i wanna rest for now. loves'




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home