loved

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mixed Feelings , too much too think

eh! so irritating.
women, dont look at me like that please. not good you know,wait your eyeballs drop out how? irritating laa people these days. in the bus also must stare one kind. tht was what happened to me just now otw back home. journey was fine and everything till this girl boarded the bus. she was standing in front of me, keep on looking at me. i know, i got nice hair, thank you. come on laa, you alone i also alone no need see till liddat laaaaa. to think that she got irritated with my sarcastic face, she then moved to the back of the bus. haa! gundu! see see some more laa! see what kind of face i give you.


alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,Pain la!
Yfa pinched me on the arms cause i pinched her stomach real hard. we were Very noisy in school today. screamed like no one see us liddat. Teacher come also scream scream scream. In the lab, lagi worst! teacher teaching us new stuffs we laugh laugh laugh. crazy laaa.




aku tak tauu laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ape ni ?

Don't ask, Don't bother.

So sick of thinking.
So sick of hoping.
So sick of giving.
So sick of me.


EH KAU!
Come on laa ass, dont tell me you cannot move on! i hate it when you say you cant. i hate it when you suddenly sent me those txts. i'm already attached laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. go AWAY!

goodnight people.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home